Blood of Avalon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writting Reports and Between Month Actions

3 posters

Go down

Writting Reports and Between Month Actions Empty Writting Reports and Between Month Actions

Post by Simon Molendinarius Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:40 am

The deadline for getting reports in this month is quickly approaching. Less than 5 days left before we all need to have our actions submitted. The only problem is that we don't have a clear understanding of how the rules work. I do not want to miss out on the XP for writing my report, and I don't want a wasted month to go by where I am unable to use my influences and backgrounds.

Can the staff please either, make some rulings, or allow us to submit reports based on the previous set of rules until you can actually make the needed rules clarifications.

Simon Molendinarius

Back to top Go down

Writting Reports and Between Month Actions Empty Re: Writting Reports and Between Month Actions

Post by Admin Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:12 pm

We will be having a meeting Tuesday (tomorrow) and hammering out everything that night.

Admin
Admin

https://buffaloavalon.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Writting Reports and Between Month Actions Empty Re: Writting Reports and Between Month Actions

Post by UninvitedGuest Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:48 pm

I've had some great questions about influences come into the ST email, if you still need an answer please send a reminder to me. If you have more questions please send an email. If you just don't like something we are doing please send an email (and if possible, propose a fair alternative too).

I'm almost done with the Dec-Jan influence Calcs and will be sending those responses soon. Thank you all for being patient!

UninvitedGuest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down