Court and the Agenda

Go down

Court and the Agenda

Post by Simon Molendinarius on Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:14 pm

The next court shall be held February 27th, the year of our Lord 1291. Cainites are invited to attend at the private Chapel of the Holy Sepulcher.

I have had time to fully consider the way I wish to order things here in Yorkshire, and it is time to make a few clarifications of policy.

In light of the events of January 23rd, it is clear that men at arms should be left at home to protect your lands. As such I will permit only an honor guard to attend to the needs of travelling cainites. If travel safety is still a concern you may reach out to me and I will be willing to provide you with safe travel for a reasonable accommodation.

During Court we will discuss a number of topics.

1. My expectations regarding the maintenance of domain.
2. The disposition of military forces in Yorkshire.
3. The vacant Baronet position.
4. Durham and locations in between, notably St Cuthbert's Church
in Darlington and the Church of St. Hilda in Middlesbrough.
5. The adversary and his agents.

Anyone wishing to speak on one of these topics, or wishing to add a topic to the agenda, should reach out to the Seneschal. I will not allow any variation in this policy during the formality from court, save on important concerns from the Baronet or Baronetess.

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.
Amen

-Father Molendinarius

Simon Molendinarius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Court and the Agenda

Post by Simon Molendinarius on Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:53 am

Additional topics have been added to the agenda.

6. The establishment of an Elysium site within Yorkshire.  Timetables being what they are, a site must be chosen, rather than built.
7. The activities of the shifting breeds, specifically werewolves, within Yorkshire.
8. Foreign Relations.

As before, submit request to the Seneschal prior to court if you wish to speak.

Simon Molendinarius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Molendinarius on Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:24 pm

There are no new topics that need to be discussed in open court. If anyone wishes to speak on any topic they should contact the Seneschal before court.

This months court will be short. I have a few simple announcements. The rest of the night will be a simple Salon for those who wish to coordinate efforts.

Court will be held once again in York. Following this coming session we will once again begin rotations through the different Baronet domains, beginning with South Yorkshire, then moving to the East, and finally back to the North.

Simon Molendinarius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Molendinarius on Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:20 pm

Agenda for the court of April:

1. Elysium
2. Mithras' levies
3. Information regarding the nightmare creatures and/or the fomori plaguing the land.
4. The plague
5. Pirates
6. Accolades and condemnations (status)

As always, if you wish to speak on a topic please clear it with my Seneschal before court begins.

Simon Molendinarius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down