Interrogation of a Baali

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: Interrogation of a Baali

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:42 am

"I have need to be present. As for making it more compliant, I have found much success with The Rack for the purposes of breaking heretics of their will to resist..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Molendinarius on Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:48 am

There will be no less than three present. The exact number is not decided.

These are interesting ideas. Much must be balanced. However, let us also consider a bolder option. Do not take my suggestion as command, but consider the risks and rewards accordingly.

We consider how to question this creature in safety. Yet its master is the father of lies or one of his servants. We may be able to force better results, but we cannot ensure them. That much seems clear. There is too much we do not know. Instead, what if we allow it to escape? Perhaps we could track it after it flees, and see to whom it runs. With subtle use of drugs and...other methods, we can addle its mind enough to facilitate such an action. Indeed, even less subtle approaches might help, with the application of dominate and the removal of key memories. I am loathe to remove the free will of any creature, but one such as this deserves none of Gods gifts.

In this way, we may be able to learn far more than could be gleaned from a simple interrogation, if indeed this single creature has anything of importance to say in the first place.

Yet there are dangers. Discussion is needed.

Simon Molendinarius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Isabella of Aragon on Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:53 am

"Pain is indeed a great motivator, Father. It erodes the will quite effectively." Lady Isabella says softly. "The rack might not be enough to loosen his tongue though. He has been tainted by the fires of hell and there is no guarantee that he is not himself possessed with a demon of greater vitality or gifted with extreme resilience."

Lady Isabella of Aragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CountessaValenciaMontalvo on Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:53 pm

How would we track such a thing? My dearest Father, did you not say that you could find this creature anywhere with some of its hair and blood? How useful is that?

CountessaValenciaMontalvo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:56 pm

Marius arches an eyebrow under his hood.

"With his hair and blood, it is very useful, until it is not. There are ways to prevent mystical scrying. Much depends on his importance to his master, and his personal power."

Back to top Go down

Post by CountessaValenciaMontalvo on Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:48 pm

Well then by that logic, we are already in danger having this creature here and no amount of anything we can do will work. I for one would like to know where these creatures are so they can be felt with accordingly. Wiping the creatures memory of being captured and some instruction to go straight to the nest may be useful.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:59 pm

Marius shrugs.

"I advise against it due to the risk that it will be discovered or that the captive's mission was critical enough to their ritual that risking completion of it is risking losing the war, but the decision is not mine. If it should be the plan, I will support it to the best of my ability. That said, if we intend to release him we'll be removing the memories of capture and captivity anyway, so we would be well served to interrogate him at length first."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Isabella of Aragon on Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:11 pm

Isabella's face turns grim.

"I cannot in good conscious allow that creature to leave this place with its life." Her voice is cautious but firm, her stance solid. "The havoc he wreaked upon the domain, the pestilence and violence he unleashed upon its people... How could we possibly entertain the idea of releasing it into the night for its eternal masters to reclaim? We cannot guarantee that we can re-secure him swiftly should we release him as a lure. There are just too many possibilities."

She pauses in thought for just a moment before continuing, voice calm once again.

"I believe that with careful application of several ideas presented here, we could erode its will sufficiently while minimizing it's ability to escape as much as possible. Placing the creature under supernatural observance and securing it very carefully through physical restraints, disciplines, wards and the like would be necessary. The body must remain staked so he cannot vanish or call his masters for aid, and we should deny him any blood except that which is used to bond him to those who will interrogate him.

We should take no chances with this; it could be our best and only hope to get the information we desperately need before any more damage is done. Once his will is subverted and he is bonded, obtaining its secrets will be incredibly simple."

Lady Isabella of Aragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CountessaValenciaMontalvo on Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:22 pm

Have you any ideas of this creature can even be bonded to anyone? What if it cannot be bonded? Then what? The main concern is where these creatures are hiding. I am growing tired of just talking about what to do. Everyone involved needs to agree on a plan and we are to follow through. Who knows the most avoid these creatures so e can have an idea of how to proceed? If we keep it much longer without taking action, then its matter will surely know something is wrong and could begin a path of destruction through the domain, that's if this one is important. We need to ac.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CountessaValenciaMontalvo on Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:22 pm

((About not avoid. Sorry phone lol))

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Isabella of Aragon on Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:26 pm

"Have we any leads to follow without the information our captive might hold?"

Lady Isabella of Aragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:31 pm

"Yes. They are being followed as best they can."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Isabella of Aragon on Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:42 pm

"Then why can we not pursue both options? Act immediately upon what we have while we dig deeper and learn as much as we can."

Lady Isabella of Aragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Molendinarius on Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:15 am

Lady Isabella, you speak as if you know specifics of this things life.  They only thing we know is that it was recently desecrating a grave.  Before that we had never laid eyes on this one.  What acts are you speaking of?  In fact, it should be pointed out that we have accepted that this is a Baali on word alone.  It has not claimed such, nor has it used any powers that would have given its nature away.  The only thing we witnessed was the use of dread gaze.  It could be an errant neonate.  Enough whispers led us to believe it was a Baali, but I know of nothing that it actually did that could elicit such a response.  Or is this a manifestation of your newfound fervor?

Simon Molendinarius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Isabella of Aragon on Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:23 am

"I was under the impression that he was confirmed to be a Baali. My suggestion was based upon that. In the end, Your Grace, it is your decision to make. My 'fervor' is a desire to find the parties responsible for the chaos that has spread. If this canine is a part of it, or possesses information, it would be a waste to let such an opportunity go."

Lady Isabella of Aragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirabelle Feallan on Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:13 am

Mirabelle walks over to Simon, curtsies, and hands him a piece of parchment tied with twine before seating herself towards the back of the room in silence.
Mirabelle Feallan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:25 pm

*Wraith will Stand up Dropping his Arcane and wait to be givin permission too speak*

Back to top Go down

Post by NarrLiam on Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:47 pm

((as a note arcane doesn't make you unnoticeable to ppl that don't know you, or a thing you drop. it gets spent at the end of a scene to remove either memory of your name or face from those who were in the scene. 2 points spent for both.))

NarrLiam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:30 pm

((ok Keep Forgetting))

Back to top Go down

Post by CountessaValenciaMontalvo on Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:12 pm

* Valencia looks at him*
You wish to speak? Do you have an opinion on this matter?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:05 pm

*bows* I do belive that I know of a safe place too keep the bali A holy ground area that is vary old

Back to top Go down

Post by CountessaValenciaMontalvo on Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:17 pm

As appreciated that particular thought is, I don't believe moving this creature from its current location is a good idea. Even if this place is close, transporting is a huge risk that is probably unnecessary.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:39 pm

"Additionally, tainting the place in question is... unwise. It is best not discussed publicly."

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Molendinarius on Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:45 pm

We will not be moving it any time soon. The Lord is all around us. We need not move him to a specific location to receive His blessings.

First steps will be to interrogate. If we wish to press with a bolder plan afterwards we can still decide.

It seems we lack any who would admit to telepathic abilities, so we are left without that as an option.

What of warding's against the infernal. Those of you who study such things, what methods can be used to stop interference from this creatures master?

Simon Molendinarius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:12 pm

There is a method of warding against demonic entities, but alas I have not yet mastered it. Fortunately, it is difficult if not impossible for a demon to approach or influence this area without my becoming aware of it. I can at least notify you, though it is possible that stopping it may still be difficult at best even with advance notice of the presence of the enemy. If there were a Cainite with that capability, it would be extremely useful here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum