Blood of Avalon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rumors, and Such

2 posters

Go down

Rumors, and Such Empty Rumors, and Such

Post by NarrLiam Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:31 pm

I’ll be posting this on the FB Group as well of course. Hi it’s your friendly neighborhood Boards Monster, with new exciting fun ways to profit!

We(the STs) have been noticing a distinct desire to scandalize PCs, by PCs, for PCs, through rumors. This is awesome and we highly encourage it. To encourage it more, we’ve decided to give you, the players, a sort of sub-set of resources to use for that purpose. Normally this kind of thing is used with Influence, but really, how hard is it to talk to a few people and get them thinking/saying things when Dominate and Presence exist emirite?

SO. For every 3 points of Influence, Allies, Contacts, and Information Network Backgrounds, you get 1 point of Rumors Resources. The Chamberlain, as the one with their finger on the pulse of all rumors, gets 2 points for every 3, rounded down. These can be used to boost your rumor in one of three ways.

1. Add credibility. (aka prevent tampering, keep it “as is’”)
2. Discredit. (falsify or completely block a rumor).
3. Spread. (make a rumor leave Yorkshire and move to other shires.)

Now this is not to say you can’t use Influence type things as well, but by throwing say, 5 RR behind a rumor, it suddenly becomes a little harder to alter it.

If you are the type of person who wants to be involved, let me know, and I’ll keep a list of ppl I let know when a rumor is starting. I’ll give a week to decide if or how invested ppl want to get, and then compare numbers before I word vomit the abomination your Rumor has become.

TLDR: If you want to rumor war, all your mortal sway backgrounds give you RR points to mess with rumors, let me know your character does this we’ll have fun.

NarrLiam

Back to top Go down

Rumors, and Such Empty Re: Rumors, and Such

Post by Admin Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:35 pm

((there were a couple left over that are going up now, this will apply after I put up the next 2.))

Admin
Admin

https://buffaloavalon.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down