Blood of Avalon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghoul Morality

5 posters

Go down

Ghoul Morality Empty Ghoul Morality

Post by Viscountess Evelynn Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:59 pm

Are ghouls automatically on Humanity?
Viscountess Evelynn
Viscountess Evelynn

Back to top Go down

Ghoul Morality Empty Re: Ghoul Morality

Post by Admin Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:39 pm

Yes, but I advise you look up the rules for ghouls in Liber Des Goules as morality is run completely differently than for vampires

Admin
Admin

https://buffaloavalon.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sigfried Le Danois Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:37 pm

Ghouls can only be on humanity. All humans are on "humanity", a ghoul is still a human and can not go onto any of the vampire paths.

For the most part you shouldnt have to worry about ghouls and humanity, since there is no downside like wasail for humans that lose their humanity. There is no beast to struggle against. At least not in the same way as for a vampire.

Sigfried Le Danois

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Molendinarius Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:46 pm

I think they do pick up beast traits and derangements and the like. They degenerate over time in a sense. But I am not familiar with the rules. And a ghoul that is not a PC will never do enough to really degenerate.

Simon Molendinarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas the Bastard Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:16 pm

Hi! Ghoul player here (for now, lol). From Liber:

Ghouls get Humanity traits. Most start at 3, with a maximum of 7. Revenents start at 1 with a max of 4. They get a sin chart similar to Humanity, and chop when they commit a sin. When they lose, they lose a temporary or permanent trait of Humanity, AND acquire a Derangement. Don't send your retainers out as murder squads, or you'll find that they quickly go crazy on you.

Revenents tend to start on Paths. Liber says outright that humans CAN be on Paths, but they're usually Revenents of some stripe or other that have been raised/lived in such a way as to abandon their humanity.
Thomas the Bastard
Thomas the Bastard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sigfried Le Danois Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:18 pm

well there ya go. Im wrong about one thing, but in reality i think it would be very difficult for a human to switch to path. i hardly consider revenents humans, since they produce vampire blood on a regular basis, but in any case.

Sigfried Le Danois

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum