Blood of Avalon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Reminder to the Baronets

Go down

A Reminder to the Baronets Empty A Reminder to the Baronets

Post by Simon Molendinarius Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:11 pm

As a reminder that, hopefully, never need be repeated again..

I require a MONTHLY report from each Baronet to be delivered to me in private BEFORE the proceedings of Court each month.

It saddens me that this needs be repeated, but penance has been paid and so we shall put what has gone behind us.

The domain has much to trouble it.  The bloodwine from Hood Abbey has had a devastating toll upon the land.  Thomas has paid the price for his crimes but it is not upon us to fix what has been wrought.

Additionally, the plague in Hull seems like it may pose a danger further than we realized.  As such, this is a matter to be considered by the whole of the domain.

These two matters are not concerns that transcend the lines of domain and are to be considered by all.  I would like to see the Baronets in a salon I will hold in York over the next fortnight.  We will discuss these matters and what can be done to bring stability back to York.

I would like to see our home properly tended before the Conclave begins in London.

Simon Molendinarius

Back to top Go down

A Reminder to the Baronets Empty Re: A Reminder to the Baronets

Post by Simon Molendinarius Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:40 pm

OOC:  Apparently when I mean to write now it become not...
Hopefully my typos didn't mess with anyone too much.

Simon Molendinarius

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum