Blood of Avalon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanders In

2 posters

Go down

Wanders In Empty Wanders In

Post by Vala Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:37 am

:: Vala wanders into the Church and stretches out on one of the pews, laying down with her hands under her head relaxing ::

So what’s now? What's happening? I have been away, I'll call it "trading". Is that Baroness still in charge? Is Valance still around? No particular reason, just catching up.
Vala
Vala

Back to top Go down

Wanders In Empty Re: Wanders In

Post by Simon Molendinarius Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:30 pm

A figure wearing the robes of a monk and a deep hood approaches Vala as she lay on her pew. He smiles calmly down at her.

My dear child.  How are you?  Is everything well with you?  Can I get you anything?  Perhaps a footrub or some nice bedding for you to make that pew more comfortable?  Or perhaps you would like a room?  We have many fine chambers here in the halls of the Order.  Mahap I can provide you with a servant or two to make sure you need not burden yourself with the basic tasks of life.

Simon Molendinarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Vala Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:01 am

:::smiles back:::

I am just fine. A footrub and a bed? This is some full service church. Nothing is life is free. What is the cost? I don't need a bed, but a footrub sounds nice after a long road ::chuckles::

Provide me with a servant? I am more then capable of providing for my own needs. Plus I am well liked and I have plenty willing to do my bidding already ::winks at the man in the robes::

So What kind of church is this again? Where is the donation basket in case I wish to give to your cause?

::takes out two apples from her pockets and offers one to the man in the robes and she takes a bite of the other:::
Vala
Vala

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Molendinarius Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:42 pm

Well liked?  Interesting...

I suggest you begin by speaking to Petrus. A fine young gentleman who I am sure you will be fast friends with, given your charming personality and attention to social graces.

He may be about York, but more likely you will find him in East Yorkshire.  I would check in Scarborough.  Perhaps visit the Abbey in Whitby.  Failing that, Valance is often traveling these days.  Perhaps you should see if he is in Durham, the hosts there are quite gracious.  There are numerous small chapels and abbeys along the way.  They would be most pleased to receive your charity.  We, however, have no desire for it.

Good evening.

The monk turns and walks away quietly.

Simon Molendinarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum