Blood of Avalon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scarborough Fair

4 posters

Go down

The Scarborough Fair Empty The Scarborough Fair

Post by Simon Molendinarius Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:09 pm

I was not in town for the first session, so I may have missed something.  What is this fair?  Is it ongoing or was this an event from last session?  Is there something special about the fair that should be known to everyone?

Simon Molendinarius

Back to top Go down

The Scarborough Fair Empty Re: The Scarborough Fair

Post by Giric Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:16 pm

The fair is a 45 day long trading event that is held every year. It attracts people from all across Europe and was held every year for over 600 years, so chances are you would know about it.

This historical timeline for this event overlaps with the first two sessions, so it will likely be held on both the first and second session.

Giric

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Molendinarius Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:21 pm

Ok. I saw someone refer to the protections of peace offered by the fair. Is it considered and Elysium or is it just a normal fair?

Simon Molendinarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Fedomer the Opined Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:23 pm

It is a place where anything can be bought or sold and the normal rules of vampiric travel arw rwlaxed.

Fedomer the Opined

Back to top Go down

Post by Giric Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:23 pm

It's not an elysium, and your safety is not guaranteed, but those who cause trouble will be very poorly looked upon. Also newcomers who only plan to stay for the fair don't need to introduce themselves to the local authorities. At least that is my understanding.

Giric

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:21 am

Correct, at the start, and as tradition has dictated, the prince of the city allows any and all kindred to come and go as they please through Scarborough, but once someone steps outside of the region they are fair game. Hostilities are generally met with hostilities and there are stories of trouble makers being put down before elders for sport because they couldn't follow the simple "behave yourself" rule.

Admin
Admin

https://buffaloavalon.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum