Blood of Avalon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Force

3 posters

Go down

Military Force Empty Military Force

Post by Simon Molendinarius Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:23 pm

Possible suggestion for the game.

It seems that more than one person took point in military force. Since so many people are interested we may want to expand this background a bit. After all, maintaining a military to protect your vassals and your lands is one of a lords primary duties.

What if we subdivide this background a bit. Maybe you can support a navy as well as ground troops. Maybe you want a force of horsemen or a force or archers. Maybe you want it all.

Just a thought.

Simon Molendinarius

Back to top Go down

Military Force Empty Re: Military Force

Post by Simon Molendinarius Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:21 pm

As an alternative to this, perhaps you can use Military Force for different types of militaries. You can either get 50 troops at Military force 4, or you can get 4 fully equipped warships, or a group of dedicated sappers, etc.
That way the ability doesn't get out of control but still allows more range of action.

Simon Molendinarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:35 pm

The examples in the write up for military force can be modified on a case by case basis that coincide with the particular player characters concept. If you want something that's not already listed let me know in your downtime report.

Admin
Admin

https://buffaloavalon.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sigfried Le Danois Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:43 pm

I was also under the impression that military force was not explicitly a force you always controlled, but one you could occasionally exert force over to use them. That means that you might be able to have an army one day and a navy on the other.

Sigfried Le Danois

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Molendinarius Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:00 pm

Absolutely, except that the mechanics listed cover only ground troops. This has already been clarified.

Simon Molendinarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:27 am

I myself like the Idea of Different Military Bacgrounds ie Military (navy) x1 & Military( troops) x1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down