Blood of Avalon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Benefit for Dave Schwartz

2 posters

Go down

Benefit for Dave Schwartz Empty Benefit for Dave Schwartz

Post by ST_Jamie Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:08 pm

Most of you know Dave Schwartz and how wonderful a person and friend he is. Many of us can and have called him our older brother. He has been a pioneer for gaming in the Buffalo community with his participation with SARPA, conventions and so much more.

Personally, Dave has helped me get through some of my darkest times and continues to stand by, whenever I need. He is truly family to me.

Dave has struggled through more health issues than you can count and keeps pushing forward, full of hope for his future with his wife Jess. Many of us have watched his journey with Crohn’s; all of the hospital visits, the tests, the pain, but he is always so positive about life and what it has to bring.

Recently, while Dave was at the hospital for another Crohn’s flare up, they discovered that he has Thyroid cancer. He will be undergoing surgery next week.

There will be a benefit for Dave the same day as our session. We most certainly encourage everyone to at least stop out and help Dave and Jess get through this tough time. Don’t worry about being late to game.

Since he is so important to so many of us, we will be giving anyone who attends his benefit a reward towards the game (3 retests against any non-PC character).

Here is the link to the benefit event:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1095654200466423/1095678167130693/

ST_Jamie

Back to top Go down

Benefit for Dave Schwartz Empty Re: Benefit for Dave Schwartz

Post by Count Morcant Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:40 pm

I would like to go, but I don't know if I can get a ride to there/then to game.
Count Morcant
Count Morcant

Back to top Go down