Blood of Avalon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A message to the Cainites of Yorkshire

3 posters

Go down

A message to the Cainites of Yorkshire Empty A message to the Cainites of Yorkshire

Post by CountessaValenciaMontalvo Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:46 am

Cainites of Yorkshire,
I regret to inform you that our Baron, Domnal Boruma Mac Brian, has met his demise. His ashes are in my possession and I plan to return them to his homeland for proper burial on his behalf. Any questions about the Domnal's demise will be directed to myself.

I, the Countessa Valenica Montalvo, Seneschal of Yorkshire, childe of Ambrosio Luis Moncada, Prince of Madrid, do hereby claim the Barony of Yorkshire. Further announcements regarding my court will be forthcoming. Any Cainites that currently hold a position in the court of Yorkshire are required to contact me to discuss the position. I look forward to continuing to improve the domain and those who reside within it.

Sincerely,
Countessa Valencia Montalvo
Baroness of Yorkshire

CountessaValenciaMontalvo

Back to top Go down

A message to the Cainites of Yorkshire Empty Re: A message to the Cainites of Yorkshire

Post by Mors Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:59 am

Baroness, my condolences, or possibly congratulations, on your predecessors demise. As his sheriff, and a member of the court, I ask that you might elaborate on the cause of his final death to prevent the circulation of false rumors.

Mors

Back to top Go down

A message to the Cainites of Yorkshire Empty Re: A message to the Cainites of Yorkshire

Post by Reynard Tisserand Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:15 pm

What a paradoxical evening for our late former Baron, to have the threat from the Duke of Amber resolved only to suffer the most tragic of personal misfortunes.

I applaud the Countessa for ensuring the continuity of order and civility in our domain. Many of us has seen the tragedy that befalls a domain at war with itself, lacking in proper leadership.

I too share the Sheriff's curiosity surrounding the circumstances of our late former Baron's demise. After all, few in the domain were as sturdy or tough as him, if there is a threat about that could fell Domnal, surely we must all keep a watchful eye over our shoulders for whatever, or whoever, did this deed.
Reynard Tisserand
Reynard Tisserand

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down