Blood of Avalon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do 8th Gens get the ability to use elder level disciplines?

3 posters

Go down

Do 8th Gens get the ability to use elder level disciplines? Empty Do 8th Gens get the ability to use elder level disciplines?

Post by Admin Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:14 pm

So after some thought, 8th Gens will have access to a single, solitary, 6th level in clan discipline power.

7th Gens get access to one 7th level in clan discipline.

Admin
Admin

https://buffaloavalon.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Do 8th Gens get the ability to use elder level disciplines? Empty Re: Do 8th Gens get the ability to use elder level disciplines?

Post by Fedomer the Opined Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:08 pm

I am confused by what this means, there are no 7th gen powers in Faith and Fire?

Fedomer the Opined

Back to top Go down

Do 8th Gens get the ability to use elder level disciplines? Empty Re: Do 8th Gens get the ability to use elder level disciplines?

Post by Fedomer the Opined Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:10 pm

Do you get access to any number of 6th level powers as a 7th gen?

Fedomer the Opined

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:01 pm

Just one in clan, subject to ST approval

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sigfried Le Danois Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:31 pm

I think there is some confusion.
as far as I understand it 7th gens have access to 7th level disciplines, but limited to 1 in clan. There are no 7th level disciplines in Faith and Fire, but you can find some selections in The Camarilla Guide. I assume all 7th level powers require ST approval, and I have been told they will be restrictive. In addition, 7th gens have access to 6th level disciplines; not just one in clan, but multiple, though I do not know if you can access out of clan ones if you have the teacher.

8th gen have access to one in clan 6th level discipline, and that is it.

so
8th gen, 1 in clan 6th
7th gen, 1 in clan 7th, and multiple (in clan) 6th.

I could be wrong, but this was my understanding from Kable when I talked to him about it.

Sigfried Le Danois

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:48 pm

You are correct.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down